Need to do a confident presentation in a hurry? Try this...
Why You're Presentation Sucks (And What to Do About It)
Step by step plans make any presentation super easy!
If you've ever doubted yourself, then I'm sure you can imagine how horrible it was, how devastated I felt, to hear my cheating colleague was getting promoted over me. More on this and how it changed my confidence and presentations forever, later...
From the desk of: Dave Mac
Facilitator, Trainer, Speaker, Author
It's Dave Mac here. The presentations guy.
You're about to make a HUGE mistake! There's not a second to waste!
So, let's begin...
If you suck at public speaking (and I'll assume you DO), the solution is in this letter:
If you want to give fear the finger. If you want to kiss goodbye to stage fright. If you want to deliver a confident, persuasive presentation, this may be the most exciting message you ever read.
Here is why: my name is Dave Mac and, some time ago, I was afraid. Afraid of any situation where I needed to speak in front of others. One person, two people, 10, 20... It didn't matter.
Wherever, whenever, I was immobilized by anxiety and fear. Afraid of being judged.
This was a huge problem because my job required me to do regular presentations. I was scared. I was unable to sleep. I was desperate.
Then one day I had a wild idea about how to take the pressure off when I was doing a speech, and how to "look" more confident.
When I told my friends my idea they laughed at me. They told me I was crazy, a dreamer. One guy even told me, "You're simply not cut-out for public speaking. Just accept it."
Just accept it? No way! Not this time. I thought I had a good idea. Besides, if I didn't try this I would forever be stuck in the cycle of fear.
The very next presentation, I tried out my idea. Just a little at first. Guess what? My confidence shot-up faster than a jack rabbit! And I used this experience to try more of my ideas, again and again.
The bottom line? That one simple idea changed my life...
"They Sneered as I Walked on Stage - But Their Laughter Turned to Amazement When I Started to Talk!..."
Think about it: with my wild idea, the fear and the pressure were gone. They audience listened to my talk... they enjoyed it!
"It was like watching a TED Talk."
They enjoyed it so much they waited afterwards to shake my hand. One person told me it was like watching a TED Talk! And what was my talk about? Actually, it doesn't matter. The magic was not the topic but my wild idea!
Do you have a presentation to deliver? If so, you can use my wild idea to speak confidently. Anxiety and stress-free.
Who Needs This Secret?
- Are you a manager or regular employee who gets called on to do speeches at meetings?
- Did you draw the short straw to give an update at next week's meeting?
- Are you about to sit a promotion test with a presentation component?
- Were you selected to do a training workshop for your business?
- Did your boss just ask you to do a presentation about your project?
- Did you just discover you have to speak at your social club or social event?
- Do you have to present to your colleagues and persuade them to do something?
- Does your career success hinge on being able to talk confidently in front of an audience?
- Are you tired of feeling anxious, stressed, and wigged-out because your work wants you to do a presentation?
- Do you lie awake at night worrying about what you are going to say in tomorrow's presentation?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions you need to try my wild idea. You can get my secret in my new video training program called: Presentation X Factor. I want to tell you all about it, but first...
Have You Tried These "Guru" Tactics in Your Presentations?
The public speaking "gurus". Yuck!
I followed the "gurus". I attended their seminars. I implemented their "techniques".
I still couldn't shake the fear. I still wasn't confident. The audience still wasn't listening. My slide deck still looked like a dog's breakfast.
Here are some of the fails the "gurus" recommend:
- "Write out your speech word-for-word. Memorize it by rehearsing over and over."
- "Write out your points on a stack of cue cards and refer to them on stage."
- "Look above everyone's head to the back of the room. The audience will think you're making eye contact with them."
- "Just create your PowerPoint slides first and use them to prompt you on stage."
- "Rehearse gestures as you recite your script."
- "Relax. Just imagine everyone sitting there naked."
These "techniques" are just plain wrong... Worse still, they will make you look like an amateur and smash your confidence.
The Speech That Devastated Me
Check this out: many years ago I thought I wanted to be a manager. I had a great job, but I wanted to climb the corporate ladder. Not a lot, just a little... Just wanted to take the next step. It seemed like my time too. My team wasn't functioning efficiently and I saw an opportunity. I had a plan to make things better.
I set about putting a proposal together to improve the team. I worked like crazy on my plan. I skipped meals and did long hours. I came to the office on weekends. I was tired, burnt-out, exhausted.
After weeks of grind I had a complete proposal. A plan to improve efficiency. A manifesto to fix broken communication. A blueprint to build a stronger team.
Time to present my proposal.
It Was a Nightmare!
I stammered and stuttered through my presentation. Managers checked their watches, others napped. No-one paid attention.
At the end, I received a couple of pity questions. Finally, it was all over. VERY over... No-one spoke about my presentation again. My weeks of hard work - for nothing.
Fast-forward a few months. My proposal long forgotten, the team still operating inefficiently. Time for another team member to take a crack at fixing the group's problems. "Joe" was a charismatic guy, so I settled in for an enjoyable presentation.
My smile turned to a frown. My blood began to boil as I realized what was happening...
"Joe" Was Stealing My Idea!
...Sure, he'd tweaked around the edges, but the core proposal was mine! Weeks of work. Hours of late-night and early-morning graft. Friend- and family-time I had given up... All for Charisma "Joe".
The worst of it was, they were paying attention! Lapping it up. Engaged. Taking notes. Loving it. Thinking about the possibilities.
No-one realized what he was doing because no-one had listened to my speech.
Guess who got the credit? Guess who got the promotion? Guess who got the glory? Guess who I had to congratulate? Guess who became my boss?
That's right!... Charisma "Joe".
And it's easy to see why:
Just think about it... Even the best products don't sell without awesome marketing. You could come up with an incredible invention, but if you can't promote it... Well... it's just an idea. "Joe" had successfully promoted my invention and kept the glory to himself.
I felt betrayed, double-crossed, angry. I was motivated to change.
I know you are too...
Introducing Presentation X Factor
- Imagine: no more panic, no more stress, no more fear
- Imagine you stand on stage: You speak confidently, you own the room
- Imagine you remember everything you need to say
- Imagine the audience congratulating you afterward
- Imagine your boss gives you that promotion
Here's just a sample of what you'll discover inside my Presentation X Factor video program:
- 3 Simple tricks to wipe out stage-fright and make your speech confident, cool, calm, and collected
- The crucial thing you must do when you open your presentation that 99 out 100 speakers miss (this will instantly separate you from the amateurs)
- A little trick to remember every point of your speech like magic
- The easiest and most comfortable way to break the ice, remove stress, and get your audience eating out of your hand (this can be the toughest step... but not when you do this)
- Breakthrough tactic that gets instant trust from your listeners, makes you look more confident, and eliminates "shaky-voice" (hint: you don't even need to practice)
- What to do when you feel nervous to quickly relax and increase your comfort talking to the audience
- Why some speakers do amazing presentations with almost zero preparation, and how you can join them
- How to keep your audience hanging on every word, even when you have a boring topic
- The underground tactic regular people can use to put their brain in high-gear on stage, remember everything, and speak smoothly
- A secret, back-door way to improve your confidence and be cool if you make a mistake
- The bullet-proof outline method to know exactly what you need to say in your next speech
Here's a Sneak Peak at What's Inside...
5 Module Video Training inside the Presentation X Factor video program
3 Videos, 3 Practice Sheets
Discover the most under-rated and explosively effective way to build your presentation (hint: nothing to do with PowerPoint)
2 Videos, 2 Practice Sheets
How to finally kick stage-fright and open your presentation confidently
4 Videos, 4 Practice Sheets
The step-by-step copy-and-paste techniques to remember what to say and have the audience eating out of your hand
2 Videos, 2 Practice Sheets
The single most fool-proof tactic that puts PowerPoint and Keynote to work for you, adding explosive punch to your presentation
2 Videos, 2 Practice Sheets
The killer technique to close your presentation and handle questions which builds trust with the audience
Presentation X Factor is the Missing Ingredient
Here's more of what you'll find inside the Presentation X Factor video program:
- A tiny little cheat that will turn even the ugliest PowerPoint slides into impactful masterpieces
- The REAL reason your slide deck sucks and how to use this secret to power an awesome presentation your colleagues will rave about
- Why to so-called "experts" are dead wrong about how you should talk to the audience - Here's how to relax and instantly create a powerful connection with the audience (doing the exact opposite of what the "gurus" tell you)
- The 3 things that trigger instant interest and turn on even the most apathetic audiences (hint: PowerPoint slides are not on the list)
- The right way to respond when someone ask you a challenging question (Do this wrong and your entire presentation is dust)
- The deadly mistake too many newbies make with body language that all but guarantees you'll be labelled an amateur (if you check out one thing in Presentation X Factor it should be this)
- How to finally kick those inner demons and be cool, confident, and calm when you speak in front of others
- The secret reason TED speakers deliver their talks smoothly, and how you can do it too!
Here's What Others Are Saying...
Dave is an exceptional coach who is able to transform the worst public speaker into the best. His coaching techniques are one of a kind. They are very easy to implement with outstanding results."
Dave, you are the best, my brother. You confidently took me into an interview and now I'm on the verge of getting a job after 10 whole years... Just by the principles you shared."
Warning: Here's Why Presentation X Factor Might Not Be For You...
If you dream of doing word-perfect presentations. If you want to do presentations with precision timed pauses , fixed body language, and script memorization. Then, Presentation X Factor is not for you.
If you want to spend countless hours stressing over your next delivery, rehearsing and perfecting, then Presentation X Factor is not for you.
A "guru" program, which has you writing out your script long-hand and practicing over-and-over may be more up your alley.
On the Other Hand:
- If you want to stop hours of stress, anxiety, and preparation in the lead up to your speech...
- If you want to speak naturally and credibly to the audience...
- If you want to be cool, calm, and confident on stage at all times...
- If you want to engage your listeners and build trust...
- If you want your audience to believe you and take the action you ask them to...
- If you want all of these things, then Presentation X Factor is for you.
Get Presentation X Factor Today and You Will Also Receive These Exclusive Bonuses Absolutely FREE!
Emergency Tactics, Quick-start Guide
Presentation X Factor will put you in a position to deliver confident, awesome presentations. It's your tick to real success.
...But what if you've got a presentation tomorrow morning. What if you need to be ready right now! That's where the bonus quick-start guide comes in. These are your emergency tactics to be ready right now for that sudden presentation.
ORDER TODAY and get this bonus video and practice sheet ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Order today and discover how to speak confidently, remember what to say, and engage your audience.
A bonus so cool you won't believe it's ABSOLUTELY FREE!
This amazing book shows you how to remember everything you need to say for your speech. No more panic! No more worry!...
...The trick to catching your audience's attention, speaking confidently, and remembering your speech is here!
YOURS FREE, if you order TODAY!
High-impact PowerPoint Template
Ready to do your presentation but just don't have time to put together a slide deck?
Need a high-impact slide show but just want to fill in the blanks?
Order today and you'll get FREE access to my high impact PowerPoint template.
There are non membership fees to use the Presentation X Factor video training program.
You get FREE access to all future updates... new techniques, advice, and more... FOR LIFE!
This truly is a life-changing program, so you might be thinking you're looking at a life-changing price, but you're really not...
You can go ahead and get Presentation X Factor right now, this minute, including all the bonuses for only $39.90.
$39.90 to solve your stress and anxiety problems quickly, easily, and permanently... To free you up to spend time with family and friends. To spend time how you want to spend it... It's a no-brainer.
You can get started right now, even if it's 2AM!
My No B.S., Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee
I absolutely know Presentation X Factor will work for. But just in case you're still wondering, I want to make it foolproof for you.
Start using Presentation X Factor today. See your fear vanish and your confidence skyrocket.
If you're not completely convinced that Presentation X Factor is worth 10 times the price I'm asking, then no problem. You have a full 60 days to ask for your money back. I'll refund your investment, no questions asked.
Presentation X Factor is based on a tried and true principles. You'll be amazed at what you are capable of. And you'll love that it's 1,000 times easier than what you're doing now!
You simply click the "Add To Cart" button above and you'll never look back.
Thanks for reading,
Right Now, You're Standing At a Crossroads...
There are two possible futures for you... and they both unfold from what you do in the next 3 minutes.
One path leads to the same life you've always had:
- Sleep loss
- Loss of respect
- Fumbling around on stage
- Forgetting what to say
- Red-faced embarrassment
- Badly-answered questions
- OR -
You can choose the other path - a life where stage-fright, panic, worry, and fear no longer exist:
- You will always be confident
- You will always be in control
- You will always know what to say
Don't Be Left Behind: Get Presentation X Factor Now!
P.S. Don't forget, this is an absolutely no-risk purchase. You're covered by my rock-solid guarantee, so you get a full 60 days to try Presentation X Factor. Try it out, see how it works, and if you're not happy you'll get a prompt refund, no questions asked.
P.P.S. You're standing at a crossroads. You can continue on as you are and nothing will change. Or, today could be the day when you finally take control. If you order today you will also get my BONUS quick-start guide, BONUS book "Push-button Presentations", and BONUS high-impact PowerPoint template absolutely FREE. These are the emergency tactics and tools you can use to get a confident speech or presentation ready fast. Add to Cart.